AnimeJapan 2018｜Photo Report
Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the KLabGames booth at AnimeJapan 2018!
We hope to see you again soon.
Please Note the Following
About This Site
The information contained on this site is subject to change without prior notice.
About Stage Events
In the event that a large number of guests visit the KLabGames booth simultaneously, the following measures may be taken in order to ease booth traffic issues and improve the overall experience of everyone at the convention.
- - We may ask you to provide ID that allows us to confirm your age for games with an age restriction.
- - Details of booth attractions, the content thereof, and event times are subject to change without prior notification.
- - Limitations on participation numbers and booth entry may be enacted and removed as necessary for game demo corners, booth attractions, and stage events.
- - If deemed necessary, queue tickets may be distributed without prior notification. In such an event, tickets are only valid for the day on which they are issued. Tickets will be distributed in order. Once all the day's tickets are gone, no more tickets will be issued for that day. The transfer, sale, and/or exchange of these tickets is strictly forbidden. Guests found to be involved in the transfer, sale, and/or exchange of tickets will not be allowed to participate in game demo corners or other booth attractions.
- - The times at which stage events, livestreams, and other attractions start and end may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. The content of and guests appearing in these events may change without prior notification.
- - Guests found to be harassing or threatening to cause harm to other guests may be asked by booth staff members to leave the premises.
- - We are unable to accept letters, gifts, and/or other items to be given to those appearing on stage or livestreams, cosplayers, or booth companions.
- - Please speak to a booth staff member immediately if you start to feel ill while watching a stage event or waiting to participate in a booth attraction.
- - Free giveaway items and for-sale merchandise will only be available while supplies last.
Please Note the Following About Merchandise for Sale
- - Please be aware that the design and shape of the items for sale may change.
- - With each purchase, customers may not exceed the quantity limits set for each item.
- - The quantity limit for a trading item is two, regardless of whether you are purchasing a single item or a set.
- - We have stock of each type of item prepared, but some items may sell out.
- - Depending on sales, some items may become limited to a certain number of units per customer.
- - Please follow the directions of the booth staff when in line.
- - The register will be cash only.
- - We will only exchange damaged goods if they were defective at the time of manufacture.
- - Aside from defective items, there will be no returns or exchanges.
- - The above rules may change at any time. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
This site is owned and operating by KLab Inc. All trademarks and names of companies, products, and services are the property of their respective owners.
Please do not copy, reproduce, reprint, modify, publicly broadcast, translate, or sell the contents of this website without permission, excluding private use within the bounds of applicable copyright laws.
- Project PARALLEL
- ©2017 KLabGames/KADOKAWA
- Magatsu Wahrheit
- © KLabGames
- Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team
- ©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA
©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA/TV TOKYO/ENOKIFILM
- YU☆YU☆HAKUSHO 100% Maji Battle
- © Yoshihiro Togashi 1990-1994
"Yu Yu Hakusho"/comics originally serialized in the WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP published by Shueisha Inc.
TV animation series "Yu Yu Hakusho" is produced by © Pierrot／Shueisha
© KLabGames／AXEL GameStudio Inc
- Love Live! School Idol Festival
- ©2013 PROJECT Lovelive!
©2017 PROJECT Lovelive! Sunshine!!
©bushiroad All Rights Reserved.
- Bleach: Brave Souls
- ©Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.